Explorer Overland Trailer Body Kit to fit Sankey Widetrack Chassis.
Adventure Everyday is our motto and everything we make is designed to be instantly ready for adventure. The Explorer Overland Trailer Body Kit fits straight onto the standard Sankey Widetrack Chassis with only minor alterations and creates a trailer ready for any adventure.
The Explorer Adventure Body Kit includes everything to build a basic expedition trailer with the capacity to mount a Expedition Trailer Tent straight onto the lid of the trailer or by adding our Roof Bar Kit, a Roof Tent and Annex. Our Roof Bar Kit is designed to mount Roof Tents at 1.9m, which is the correct height to allow the annex to be used on all popular Roof Tent models. The Roof Bar Kit includes side brackets to mount a side or 270 awning. These brackets swing down to allow better access to your Roof Tent when erecting and packing it away. They also allow awnings to be stowed lower down and further inboard to prevent accidental damage when traveling offroad or through the bush.
The Explorer Expedition Body Kit has been designed in house using Solidworks 3d CAD. The Explorer Expedition Body Kit is manufactured, powder coated and galvanised here in the Pennines. We have done our best to source all components within the UK, but some of the hinge and lock components are made Germany and Italy.
Included with the Explorer Expedition Body Kit:
- Main body fabricated from 3mm aluminium, laser cut and TIG welded. Powder coated.
- 3 Doors fabricated from 3mm aluminium. TIG welded and laser cut to accept compression locks. Powder coated.
- Aluminium Mudguards. Powder coated
- Galvanised running Boards.
Aluminium body, doors and mudguards can be Powder Coated to customer’s choice of colour. is designed to accept additional accessories on the outside and internally.
Outside accessories available as extras:
- Galvanised Roof Rail Kit
- Galvanised Jerry can Holders.
- Aluminium Jerry can Holders, powder coated.
- Cooker Side Cupboard. Designed to accept Coleman Double Petrol Stove and other large stoves.
- Fold Out Preparation Table mounted in designated Side Cupboard.
- Large Side Storage Cupboard.
- Galvanised Gas Bottle Holder.
- LandTrekker Roof Tent and Annex
- LandTrekker 270 Awning and Room.
Internal accessories available as extras:
- Pull out Fridge Slide for side door.
- Double pull out main compartment storage drawers
- Dc-Dc charge system, with battery and 100w solar panel.
- Porta-Potti Secure Mount Plate.
The Explorer Expedition Body Kit is supplied with all bolts, hinges, locks and seals.
All doors have seals to keep out the water and the dust. Main body fixes to the same points as the original Sankey tub. 4 extra holes have to be drilled to secure the Galvanised running boards.
All extras shown on The Explorer Expedition Body Kit are not included, but can be supplied with your Explorer Expedition Body Kit. We are happy to quote for fitting the Explorer Expedition Body Kit to your chassis and for any works required to your chassis prior to fitting, e.g. from converting to 12v electrics to a full restoration.
Please do contact us if you need any further information on the Explorer Expedition Body Kit for Sankey Widetrack Chassis and/or any of our other products.