Bear Grylls Bushcraft Sliding Saw
- Includes Priorities of Survival Guide
This is your tool for small brush, tree branches and limbs. The crosscut teeth design cuts on both the forward and backward stroke while the rugged, rubberised handle ensures that you wont lose your grip. The locking six inch blade retracts into the handle when not in use. When clearing a path, building a shelter or collecting firewood, the sliding saw works quickly and efficiently, in both wet and muddy conditions.
Bear Grylls Series -
Introducing the Bear Grylls Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber's over 70 years of expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor and adventure experience to create a one of a kind line of tools and gear.
- Head material: stainless steel
- Handle material: textured rubber grip
- Cross cut teeth - stainless steel blade features unique tooth pattern designed to cut wood efficiently
- For small brush, branches and limbs
- Locking and retractable 6.5" blade
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip - maximises comfort and reduces slippage
- Priorities of Survival - pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Size and Weight -
- Blade Length: 6.5" | 16.5cm
- Overall length: 14.75" | 37.5cm
- Closed length: 8.5" | 21.6cm
- Weight: 5oz | 141.7g
The Bear Grylls Sliding Saw is supplied with a lifetime warranty.